Monday, July 11, 2011

Here are some Favor items for Weddings or Showers

I wanted to share some Wedding Favors and Shower Favors that my DIL and I have made.  The little purse is a candy holder,  The photo holder is a large binder clip.  The Tea Light holder is a box cut from the Wedding Solution Cricut Cartridge, The purse is printed and cut with my Cricut imagine and the Nursery Tails Cartridge.  I love doing Wedding invitations, Showers, Weddings, and  Baby Showers too. If you need help or ideas just contact me. The Milk Carton is a Sizzix Die Cut.


The Tea light is a battery Tea light.  They make a perfect light to put with the paper box.

This is what it looks like with the lights out.  Sorry the photo is blurry.  I will have to get out my tripod next time.  You can imagine these at every plate when you have dimmed all the lights.  It is very elegant looking with the flicker of the tea light.
The box is cut at 11.52 or fit to page.  The finished box ends up about 3" The tea light is covered with the CMTH scallop punch and pink Ric- rack.  I made little flowers and stamped the top scallop with a border stamp that I molded to fit in a circle on the top.  That is what is so cool about the CMTH clear acrylic stamp you can bend them to fit a shape that you need.  I do that all the time to form fit to my needs.  You cannot do that with any other stamps that I know of.  That is just one of the things that I love about Close To My Heart.  I will post more on these later too.

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the idea of adding a battery tealight! I'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just stunning! With the tea light box did you have to cricut/ or punch the detailed cut out on the side of the box, or did you do it separately? I would love to make something like this for my wedding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did use my Cricut. The box is a cut from the Wedding solutions cartridge and it has the cut outs in it. I think it used the fit to page. Hope that helps.

      Delete