Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is a just a plain cut for the Cricut Artiste cartridge that I made the other day.  I just love how simple it is.
It fits a gift card perfectly.
You can see the 3 different cuts that I used to make this.
All the B&T paper is CTMH Pear & Partridge the Cardstock is Desert Sand p41 Card.  I really like how it all coordinates and I really don't have to worry about finding things that go together.
The little gold doily is a from a yard sale about 70 differernt kinds of them in a baggie for $1.00.  I love yard sales.  I got the this frame and 2 others there too for $1.00.  I had no idea what I was going to do with them but when I started making this gift card I knew it needed a little something extra.
The Belly band is the cut that goes with the Gift Card holder p41 Card/S.  "Well that is what I am calling it."  You can use it as a stand alone card or and gift tag too.
The Tree is from Art Philosophy p52 Tree2/S.
The Stamp Set, Ribbon, and Bling are from the Pear & Partridge Workshop on the Go G1043 you can see it here.
I stamped, and sponged around everything with New England Ivy.
I will be making more of these for sure.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment