Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Day To Play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Well it has been awhile since I have been able to create.  So here goes!  I love our new PML (Picture My Life) program.  The cards are so cute and they are ready to use.  You can use them as intended by placing them in the page protectors along with your photos and journal on them or decorate them as little or as much as you want.  The nice thing is that you don't have to do anything to them at all if you don't want to.  They are so cute as is.
I was cleaning off my table and it was amazing what I found on there.  I found a Tag/Card base that I cut out on my Cricut from the Art Philosophy cartridge page 50.  Really I don't even remember cutting it out, so that is how long it has gone undiscovered just laying on my table.  I found a doily that I had cut out using Creative Card from my Subscription on my Explore.  The Ribbon piece is just a scrap that was already cut and sponged so hey, I just had to use that too.
Here is what I did with all the pieces I had.  The PML card was a little shorter than the card so I just placed the Tag/Card on my trimmer and cut it off to fit the PML card perfectly.  I then used my corner rounder to round the edges that I just cut off.  No one with ever know.  Well except for us!  
I love to use up my stash and boy did it come together fast.  I cut up the doily to fit on the page where I wanted it.  Stamped the saying in black, the little tree in Ponderosa Pine and the cloud in Crystal Blue.
 The stamp set is the C1578 Camper Crazy and I just love this set.
The RV there yet?  I bet you have heard that a time or two.
I colored in the Trailer with ShinHanart alcohol markers cut it out and backed it with 3-D Foam tape, just to pop it up off the page.   I love to color!!!


On the inside of the card I used another PML card.  Just stick it down and you are done.  I had a piece of  Ribbon on the table and I only had to trim off the end a little
What do you have laying around that you can use up????   You can see all the PML program here
All the products I used are Close To My Heart.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment