Friday, October 24, 2014

Artfully Sent Bridal Shower Card page 32

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is another Artfully Sent card. It is the Bridal Shower card from page 32.  It is for a fall wedding in fall colors.  I just love the way it turned out. I hope the Bride to be liked it too!
This cartridge is so full of great cards it is hard to pick one some times but this one was easy.  The overlay pocket card is from page 37.  It is backed with a different colored card stock. The leaves were the cut outs colored with leaf green and put back in place. I put some Ribbon from my stash around the stems.  It still needed a little something don't you think?

For the inside it was just a matter of cutting and pasting and folding.  The only thing different is that I cut the umbrella in 2 different colors and hid all the holes on the bottom one.  So simple but beautiful.

Back to the front.  I could not leave alone so I added Congratulations.  I did a search in the Design Space and found it. Sorry but I don't remember where I found it.  It was straight but we liked it better with the curve and it was very easy to shape it that way.

Thanks for stopping by and I will have more Artfully Sent soon.  I you have something you would like to see just leave me a comment.
You can order your Artfully Sent cartridge here.  It really is a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment