Sunday, October 12, 2014

Artfully Sent Candy Corn Kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is another fast and fun card from the Z3017 Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  This one is from page 44 it is one of Sentiment cards.  I could not resist using the ShinHan Touch Twin markers on this one.  I used the Marigold and Golden Yellow on a piece of Daisy White cardstock that I put on the inside of the card.  The minute I took this card off the mat it screamed the Z1988 Black Striped Twill Ribbon on one side or the other.  The bats were from another project and just laying on my table so I stuck them one and it made me smile.  I also stuck on one the inside too!
If you haven't ordered you Artfully Sent cartridge yet there is still time before the holidays arrive.
Be sure to join my Online Gathering.
Would you like to come to a class?  Would you like to join my Team?  Contact me and we can set it up.  michelesinkitstampit@gmail.com  I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment