Monday, October 13, 2014

Artfully Sent Halloween Card Page 43

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Today I made the Web card from page 43 in the Artfully Sent handbook.  I loved the web and wanted to do it with our Glitter Paper.  The card is cut from the Sliver sheet in the Z1829 Black and Grey Glitter pack.  They cut so nice on the Cricut Explore I used the heavy cardstock setting and it work perfect.  I cut the spider from the Black sheet and the flower that I used for the spiders body was from Z1686 Art Philosophy.  I also used The Z1790 Artiste for the sentiment from page 77.  I love using the A1795 Quilling Tool for rolling the flowers.  It is so much easier to use and I haven't ripped one in half since I bought it.

Here is a side view I used 3-D Foam tape to pop up the sentiment and I cut another web from the Artfully Sent one of the Icons from page 43 too.  The ink I used was Black and Thistle.
This was a very fast and fun card to make.  I can't believe how easy it is to make them with the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge. If you haven't gotten yours yet you can order it HERE!

Keep checking back I have more Artfully Sent cards to come.
Thank You for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment