Sunday, October 5, 2014

Bon Appetit Dinner Party meets the Cricut Explore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Last month was my turn to host our monthly Cooking Club.  Their are 5 of us and what fun we have preparing, cooking, and serving what we have made.  I thought I would share with you my table setting, well the place card, menu, and thank you for coming gift.  I made them with my Cricut Explore.  I have seen the menu in the Make It Now projects, I loved it and wanted to make it.  I used the customize it and this is what I made.
The gift box is from Sweet Tooth Boxes. The place card I don't remember but if you do the search for place setting it comes up. I added the text to the place card with the Cricut Explore write feature.  The menu is from the Make it now projects on the Cricut Explore.  I customized it with what we were having for dinner.  I really love how it all turned out.
The gift box has cooking Seasoned Salt for different parts of the world. I placed them in the Close To My Heart clear cello bags tied it up with CTMH ribbon and the tag is from the new Print then Cut images from the Cricut Explore.

I did not take a close up of the place setting but here is the table. My granddaughter set the table and she had a great time putting it all together. She was our hostess and seated everyone and sever all the food and the dessert.
 The table, and hutch were my original set from the 70's.  My DIL Jenn did a chalk paint treatment on them and the wall sconces then finished them with a wax.  I love how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment