Saturday, October 11, 2014

Z3017 Artfully Sent Trick or Treat Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I love the Trick or Treat Card that Close to My Heart has on our website so I wanted to make one too.
I cut it using Z3017 Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge and our Fundamentals Paper Pack that have a shiny embossed side and the back side is a matching mat side.  This one is the Black with the Chevrons on it.
This is what it looks like after you cut it out.

The inside is the Black and White Chevrons.  I used our Z1928 Teal Shimmer Ribbon and the scraps I had left over from the X7185B Scaredy Cat Paper Pack and a piece Z5772 Canary cardstock.  I like how it looks.

On the inside I stamped the pumpkin from B1453 Frightfully Fun in Autumn Terracotta .  I stamped the happy haunting in Gypsy at an angle (not what I meant to do) so I stamped the Trick or Treat in Black at an angle too! It didn't look right so I added one more stamp frightening fun in Canary.  Not to bad for a mistake! In this picture you can see the other side of the Fundamentals black cardstock. I cut and piece of Daisy White cardstock for each side on the inside.

I colored in the pumpkin with Marigold and Light Orange ShinHan Touch-Twin Markers.
Thanks for stopping by.
More Artfully Sent cards to come.







No comments:

Post a Comment