Friday, November 7, 2014

Shopping Spree

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Since I am a caregiver for my Mom who is going to be 95 this year.  I really don't get out much.  I have help come in when I am prepping for and holding my classes during the day.  The other day my DIL and I decided to go to Kirklands and check them out.  We had seen it, but had not had a chance to go it.  It is a home goods kind of store and I was like a kid in a candy store.

I found this little sandwich board and when I saw it I just flipped out.  What a cute welcome sign it would make for my classes.  Luckily I have plenty of sidewalk chalk that the Grand kids play with to write on my new sign.  It will greet my customers when they come to my classes.  Now I will need to learn how to do the chalkboard writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment