Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Artfully Sent Christmas Cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I can't believe how much I love the Z3017 Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  You can do so much with what is on it.  Need a simple card?  Got it!  Need a fancy card? Got it!  Need a Gift card holder? Got it!  I have not found an occasion that it does not have.  This one is a must have for your card making arsenal.  You won't be sorry.

I made some Christmas cards for this month and as you will see you find something that you love. First on is the simple one.  This is the a swing card from page 47 Scene Reg and Shift.  If you have the Explore you can search #131AFD.  You can save the snowflake and the Deer for another project.  These come in very handy.  The stamp set that I used is B1468 Merriest Christmas.  This is a very useful stamp set and it has several saying that would work.  The Cardstock is Glacier and White Daisy.  The inks I used were Pacifica, Cranberry, Daisy White.
 I stamped snow flakes on the front in Daisy White ink but it does not show up very well in the picture.
 How simple is that!  You can certainly add bling to the falling snow and  Ribbon around the Deer's neck or Washi tape above the Cranberry scallop border!  But I just wanted to show you that it is very cute simple and plain too.

Here is the inside of the Pop up Christmas Tree.  It is on page 48 pop-up Reg and Shift.  For the Explore it is #M1067EF.  I used Cranberry, Olive, and Daisy White Cardstock.
 On the front I sponged it with Cranberry ink.  Gold Polka Dot Washi tape, Black Stripe ribbon, and a left over strip from My Crush Holiday Assortment cards.   This is another very simple one because the card is already cute by itself.  You can also add some bling to the front as well if you want.

This Merry Christmas card is the sentiment card on page 48 #M100C6B.  I hid the contour of the Merry and the little hat at the top and used the X7187B Yuletide Carol Paper Pack.  I used Z3007 Yuletide Carol Assorment decorate with.  I also use the Black Twill ribbon.  I use the VersaMark stamp pad over the word Christmas and embossed it with Ranger Silver supper fine silver embossing power
I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment