Friday, March 20, 2015

Fast Batik Card using CTMH C1607 Someone Special

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I love Batik fabrics and when I saw this stamp set C1607 Someone Special I knew exactly what I would make with it.  It was a very fast and easy card to make.  I just stamped off the overlay flower and used the 2nd and 3rd generation on the card

I used Gold polka dot Washi tape and some bling.  I stamped the flower both the mat and the overlay on a separate piece of Daisy White along with the leaves then I just used thick 3D Foam Tape behind the flower and the thin behind the leaves.  I sponged around everything in Sunset.  Then stamped the sentiment and that was it.  I backed it with Black and then placed it on a Kraft card.  I put everything that I used in the picture.  Well I guess I forgot the paper trimmer!!!  But really that is it.  


Inks are
     Honey, Sunset, Olive, Black




No comments:

Post a Comment