Friday, March 13, 2015

KARD Swap for March

Here are all my cards that I am taking to this month's card swap.  For a change I was done early.  Can you guess this month's theme it is Teddy Bear.  Mine is cut with me Cricut Explore.  I used the pint then cut feature on the Bear and the Bee.  I love those feature.   You can use this on any image you just use the flatten icon and you then have a print the cut image.  It's so easy!  You should try it. I printed them out on Colonial White cardstock.

I did a Google image search for the bear tag.  They had 12 different ones so that way everyone will get something different. I just printed them on copy paper and cut them out by hand. 
The bling is from CTMH and the stamp set  is
The banner is from page 66 of the Cricut Artiste cartridge


I was not able to go to this months card swap but here is what I got back.  I don't have any info on any of the cards but they are so cute and all so different.  Sometimes it is just fun to set them all up and enjoy them.  So here they all are.  If you want any info on them let me know and I will get it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment