Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hostess Rewards C1613 Paper Bird

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I just love this Hostess Rewards C1613 Paper Bird stamp set it is so versatile. I can see many uses for it.  I used the Jackson Paper pack and made a manly card.
How do you get a Hostess Rewards stamp set you ask?  Well its simple just place an order for $150.00 of more and you can purchase any of the Hostess Rewards stamp on pages 5-10 in the Annual Inspiration book or pages 4-5 in the Seasonal Inspirations 2 book.


I sponge the bird in Pacifica on Daisy White cardstock and then sponged over it in Chrystal Blue. I cut a triangle in Colonial White and a larger one in Outdoor Denim the Greetings is stamped in Chrystal Blue and sponged over it in the Chrystal Blue to, that is hard to see in the picture.  I used some sequins from my stash. I use a Black sparkle for the bird's eye. I popped the bird up on 3-D Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment