Thursday, April 2, 2015

Artfully Sent Easter Card

This card is cut from page 41 in Artfully Sent.  It is the sleeve card #M1011EF for the explore.  I cuts out the shapes so you can back it with what ever paper you want you could even use our shimmer tape or Washi Tape too!
I used scraps that I had from our new Blossom Paper pack


 I stamped it with D1633 Hopping By.  What a cute stamp set this is.  I used Canary and Pixie Cardstock.  I placed a rectangle of Honey Cardstock to back the egg so you wouldn't see all the strips of paper I used.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I love the cards on Artfully Sent they are so fun to make and to receive too.
Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget about the Deal Of the Day for April.

If you order be sure to Join in on the Relay for Life Clayton Fundraiser too.  I will give 20% of all my sales this month. Lots of great things going on this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment