Thursday, May 7, 2015

More Taste of Summer for National Scrapbooking Month

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is more I made with the Taste of Summer #ctmhtos  Karen Morris our Presidential Director and she rented the Brandywine room for us at the Sacramento Hilton for the day.  We got to bring projects and just create and spend the day with our CTMH Sisters.  What a fun day we had.  Thanks Karen for doing this.  Here are just some of the things I made while we were there.


 This is a fun paper pack with lots of bright summery colors. It also has a coordinating stamp set.



Told you it was cute and colorful!  Here is another card that I made. I used the Strawberry and random stamped it on my Daisy White card in Smoothie.  I used the little Strawberry topper and stamped it in pear on the Strawberry.  The Bee, flight path, and sentiment from the Seasonal Inspiration 2's  Operation Smile stamp set on the back of the Catalog.  Happy Everything D1653


The is the third card I made.  Thanks to Jen Patrick for bringing her Pink Cricut Expression 2 with her and all 4 of our Cricut cartridges.  I was able to cut out shape I needed for the sentiment for this card.  That was so nice of her and she came from Fresno.
I will need to bling this card up so I will post it when I get finished with it.  It is hard to take everything you need when traveling but that is fun too, it's a work in progress!


You can see other card I made with the Taste of Summer here!
Read all about the Making Connections with CTMH here.
Thanks for stopping by.

#ctmhmakingconnections #ctmhtos 

No comments:

Post a Comment