Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Great Loss for Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...You may be wondering why I have not been posting much lately.
My Mom passed away last month at the age of 94 just shortly before her 95th Birthday.  She had lived with me for the last 15 years and she will be greatly missed.  I miss being able to say how do you spell this or that and math she was a math wiz to the end.
We were 4 generations living together from 4 to 94 and now we are 3 generations.  She was surrounded by all her family and it was a very peaceful passing.  She had a good and full life and we will miss the laughs and tears a lot.  She was a Mother of one, Grandma of 2, and Great Grandma of 3.



Love you and miss you lots Mom!

We used Vitas Hospice and I don't have enough great things to say about them, the care and resources that they provided.
Not a fun thing to talk about but when you need them or don't know what to do then you need to know what others have done and who they have used.
My Mom qualified for the ICC care.  Honestly I don't remember what that stands for but they provided a nurse round the clock from Sunday till my Mom passed on Tuesday.  They walked me thru all the steps and made all the arrangement.  They even went so far as to remind me to eat and drink something. They were great with all the family too, Great Grand Kids included.  They answered all their questions too!
They were wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment