Friday, June 5, 2015

Festival of Tables Luncheon Tea and Fashion Show

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Last month I did a tablescape for the Clayton Valley Woman's Club Festival of Tables Luncheon Tea and Fashion Show It was one of our annual fundraisers.  It is a luncheon Tea and Fashion Show. The Fashion Show part was put on by Draper's and Damon's.
Here are just some of the raffle prizes that you could win

There was a good turn out and all the tables were full.  Just to let you know that I won 3 of those baskets.  Here is the room full and ready to chat, eat. and mingle with friends, family, and met lot of new people.

Here is Joan she was the one tasked with setting everything up and what a great job she did.  Everything ran smooth and easy.  Well at least that's the way she made it look!  Great Job Joan!
Joan is the one on the left.
.


You sign up to do a table and your theme.  I chose Paris.  My friend Tess helped me.  She had lots of different plates, table settings, napkins, and the chair covers.  I was amazed at what she had.  Thanks Tess for all your help and input.  My DIL helped Tess and I do the set up, as always Jenn is a big help.  Here is my table.  I used my Cricut to cut out all the flowers, leaves, placemats, and gift tags/ name cards.  I use the CTMH Art Philosophy, Artiste, and Artbooking cartridges to make everything,

Here are some of the other tables for you to enjoy.


Here the ladies dressed the part.  Their table was the roaring 20's and I think they did a great job. They had lots of fun too!

Lunch was catered by Rick's On Second in Antioch.  Lunch was served by husbands and son's of the Woman's Club.
It was a great lunch I loved it it was the perfect amount too.  There was dessert too but by the time I remembered to take the picture it was gone.  Imagine that!  LOL  It was very good.   Just before lunch was a raffle and I won one.  Lucky me!

After lunch was another raffle given out.  I won another one. now I have 2.  Lucky me again!
Then it was time for the Fashion Show from Draper's and Damon's.  The models were all club members or family of club members.



They took a break in the middle of the Fashion Show and did another raffle and you guessed it I won another one.  Out of 30+ baskets to win I won 3 of them and here they are.  What a fun day it was.

Be sure to check back and see what I did with everyting from tablescape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment