Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Getting ready for Halloween

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I love Halloween, I love the colors, and Fall, I really love Fall.
Last weekend a group of CTMH consultants and I got together and put this cute Halloween Mini Album.  Lori Scott was the leader on this one.  We had a great time, and as usual lots of laughs.
We are all teaching it as a class with our customers.  So if you would like to make one just let me know.  I am doing a class for it on Tuesday Septermber 29, 2015.  I will be doing more classes too!
Here is just a sneak peek at the album.

Here is the inside.


It has pockets and lots of room for photos too.

It uses the My Creations Album and the Nevermore paper pack all of which you can get on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment