Monday, September 14, 2015

Paper Garden S1509 September Stamp Of The Month

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I really like the SOTM for September Paper Garden S1509.  I have already used it on several cards and I love how it turned out.  I also used the MISTI stamping tool and a made a video using them both.
Here is the Card I made.  I needed 50 sympathy cards quickly.  So I got my MISTI out.  It was a birthday present from some of the ladies in my card classes.  They are so great.  This is a fun gift to get.

Here is the video I made it's very short!


I like that you can set it up with more that one design.  It really helps speed up the process.
First I stamped the wire mesh on the right hand side in Flaxen.  Then I moved the card to the other side


I then stamped in Saddle on the other side.  So simple right?

Here is the finished card.  I have all 50 of them ready to go and I love how they turned out.  I backed it with a piece of Saddle Cardstock and then placed it on the front of my cards.  All of it was done in less than a day.  I like that!!
Paper Garden is such a beautiful stamp set you won't want to miss out on this one you can get yours here.  Don't forget that when you purchase $50.00 or more you can get this stamp set for only $5.00.  That's a great deal!  You can join in on my Online order too!  But wait there is more!  LOL I will let you read about it here.  You can get 3 more stamp sets at a discount too.....

I don't sell the MISTI tool nor do I get paid to advertise it either but I can see how this will come in handy for many projects that can be mass produced.  I did some tags with the MISTI and I will show you those at a later date.

MISTI if you are listening you need to make 12x12 model for us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment