Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Zoe Is the Paper pack for September

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...This month I will be featuring Zoe X7197B.  You can see how beautiful and what great colors Zoe has. I love this paper pack and the color combo.  I have already done a Scrapbook layout and several cards. This is also the paper I will be featuring in my Classes this month.  If you would like to join me just check out my Schedule here!

This is the Zoe Workshop On The Go G1096.  This is a great kit to have I comes with all the papers plus cardstock and the Shimmer Trim and Zoe Assortment too.  

Here is this months Stamp of the Month S1509 Paper Garden and I have been having all kinds of fun with this one.  I used our new Watercolor Paint set too!

Check back for more with this fun paper pack and the SOTM too!

No comments:

Post a Comment