Saturday, September 17, 2016

Graphic 45 Beneath The Sea Mini Album

Don't you just love Graphic 45 Beneath The Sea?  Well I do too!  I did a class last month a Mainely Stampin in Fairfield, Ca.  Lynn created an 8.5" x 5.25" Mini Album and it is beautiful.  I love to make Mini Albums I think that they are my favorite thing to make.  They always make a great gift too.
So grab your cup of coffee and let's get started.  Mainely Stampin is one of the few scrapbook store left.  I have to drive about 45 min to a hour just to get there but it is worth it.  I love supporting scrapbook store when I find them and they are getting harder to find all the time.

Here is the Front cover and the sea weed is cut out with the die cut, the Sea Horse is fussy cut from one of the papers.  They sell the sea shells by the bag at Mainely Stampin.  The Book corner pieces are Tim Holtz.  We a glitter glue paste that you just apply with you finger.  The flowers are Petaloo Textured Elements.  These are actually white and Lynn spayed the with a spray bottle filled with ink and alcohol.  Great to know that way you always have the right color.  I know you are probably like me and when you by an ink pad you get the re-inker too, Right?

The inside cover and page 1.  The inside cover has a pocket with Tag.  The metal on the each Tag is Tim Holtz.  The Star Fish is a Cricut Cut and embossed with large dots.  The inked over the top and then the glitter glue paste is applied.  The bubbles and fish are a die cut and giltter glue paste applied to the top of that too.  The first page I just love. It is one of my favorites.  Love the mermaid riding the fish.  The flag piece is stamped and some Time Holtz gears are used on it.


All the pages are made with paper bags and each one has a flap that opens up and a pull out tag from the top. There are lots of places for photos and I like that about the mini albums.


The large pull out tag will hold several small photos on both sides or 2 larger photos one on either side.  This also makes it easy to use landscape or portrait and that is a great feature.


Pages 2 and 3.  page 2 is the part of the bag that makes a pocket that holds a couple of tags.  Page 3 has photo mats for 6 photos, each mat opens up.


You can see the photo mats open here.


Here is the flap open with more photos holders.


This shows you the tags all pulled out there are 16 places for photos


Pages 4 & 5 are another one of my favorites.  This is another page with the pocket from the bottom of the bag.  The Sea Weed is a die cut and the coral is a Cricut cut.  Its had to see but along the bottom of the pocket page is dot glitter.  I applied glue with my finger is a swooshing motion and the applied the dot glitter so when it dries it looks like the sparkling gold under the sea.  On page 5 the ocean waves make 3 pockets.  I only glued my strip only on each side so that I had another place to tuck something in.  


Here you can see how the waves make the pockets


You get 16 photo opps on these pages too.


Pages 6 & 7  has 15 photo opps 


I love having the little photo book on the pages.  They are not only for photos but you can put memorabilia or your journaling on it.








Pages 8 & 9  On this page you cut out the frame and then the black pull out is a die cut.


Here it is with the black pull out gone so you not only get 2 photo opps but when you pull it out you have another photo opp that way too.



You get 13 photo opps on these pages


On page 10 & 11 you get another 15 photo opps


The last page has 20 photo opps.  I did make an extra spot with the stip at the bottom under the coral.  I only attached the 2 ends so that I can slip a little something extra if I want.


Hope you enjoys this Mini Album.  Keep checking back I have another on that I made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment