Sunday, September 11, 2016

Graphic 45 Halloween Mini Album

Have you ever had a creative block?  Well that has been going on with me since my Mom passed away.  So I decided to just do it!  You know the saying I am sure.  But since I can't just do it myself I decided to take a class and boy was it fun.
Some of the ladies in my Kard Swap Klub invited my to go with them to a class at Mainely Stampin in Fairfield, CA. This one of the last Scrapbooking stores in our area.  I love supporting local business.  Last month and we made a Beneath the Sea from Graphic 45 Mini Album and I had a blast.  While I was there she showed us her Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland Halloween Album and so I signed up for it on the spot.

Lynn at Mainely Stampin was the creator of both the Mini Albums.  So here is the Halloween one.  I will post the Beyond the Sea one in a couple of days.

This post has lots of photos so grab a cup of coffee (or whatever) and have a good time!

Here is the Box and the Album that we made.  The details are amazing.  I had so much fun making this Mini Album and box.  Thank you Lynn for creating this all the prep and thought that went into this.  I know what it take and I really appreciate all that you did!

Here is the box.  Love the Cat.  It looks like a Cricut cut but I am not sure.  It is embossed with a small polka-dot pattern.  Also some gems for the eyes and cat's collar.  On the 31 we used the Metallic Gilding Wax, Vintage Plum.  It is a metallic paste and you apply it with your finger.  Yes I bought a jar to take home. LOL!  Extra flowers too.


Here is the Album in the box.  It fits great.  What a cute gift this would make.  I think I am going to collect picture from way back and put them in the book.  Me when I was little and my husband and his sibling.  Them our kids when they were little and then my Grandkids too.  What fun that will be to look at and set our every Halloween.  


The inside of the box is finished too.  I was able to complete my project in class.  It took from 10:00 am until 2:30 with one break in the middle.  I was bound and determined to get it done because we all know how it goes when you don't! 
I love the handle for the box and the Owl paper on the inside of the lid.  My oldest Granddaughter loves Owls and the way my paper was cut out it made it the focal point of my lid.  Love it!

You can see in this pic that every page has a top tab for a pull out.  The pull outs have a little surprise too.

This is the inside and first page.  The beware and 31 have the Metallic wax on them. On the inside has a waterfall for 8 photos and the first page has a pull out.


You can see the z-fold pull out in this picture.  The 31 tab up above is open in the photo and the side of the pull out opens up too.


You can see the 31 tab pull out, out and open all the way.  This all gives you 20 spots for photo on the inside and first page.

the 2nd and 3rd pages with the tags and pull outs open in the bottom has 10 spots for photos.



Pages 4 and 5, has 10 spots for photos



Pages 6 and 7 has 17 spots for photos.



Here is the last page and inside of the back cover.  The inside of the back cover is probable my favorite.  We were given and extra witch to cut out and pop up.


No comments:

Post a Comment