Saturday, April 22, 2017

For the Love of Owl's

Who doesn't love Owl's!  Sometimes when I am walking on the trails I will scare an Owl and it will fly out of it's tree.  Or maybe it scared me.  Who knows.  It's kind of a Chicken, egg kind of thing, I guess.
Here is an Owl card that I made using a Sizzix Die.  It was on the clearance Isle in Hobby Lobby.  I had to watch a couple of youtube video's to see how it was done.  I could not figure it out with the directions that were on the package.  But I love how it turned out.  I cut it out with Close to my Heart Sapphire for the main body.  I used an older paper pack and for the life of me I can't remember the name.  It has a western theme to it.  The beak is the back side of the paper.  I used Black and White Daisy for the eyes.  The inside is Daisy White too with sapphire ink.  The Stamp set is a disc one too.

Here it is open.



I think it is so cute!
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment