Monday, April 17, 2017

Hope your Easter was a fun one!

With 3 G-kids Easter is always fun.  The get so excited!  My oldest just turned 13 and so she hid all the eggs.  That was fun in its self.  I even found one of the eggs today when I went for my Dr. appt.  it was hidden behind the door handle.  Who would have thought to look there.  LOL!

I made a recipe from Pinterest using a muffin tin and bacon.  I placed the bacon in the muffin tin first and baked it at 350 for 15min then added an egg mixture of eggs, milk, and shredded mozzarella cheese and poured it into the center of the bacon wrap in the tin and baked it another 15min

 
I love how they turned out.  They looked like little roses.  They tasted pretty good.  The adults also got Champagne with pomegranate juice.  Yumm!

Not to much candy, this year they got money it there plastic eggs.  They loved that.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment