Friday, April 21, 2017

Sneak Peek at things to come

You all know that May 1st our new Seasonal Exprestions May-August starts. I can show you the front and back covers so here they are.  Don't you just love it Red and Black plaid.
My Son calls his son Little Man all the time.  I can't wait to show you the rest of the catalog.

This is the front cover

This is the back page that tells you can sign up for just $75.00 an get all this great stuff plus me to help you on your journey with Close To My Heart.  You can see more about this here

Now for the fun part.  I have been making cards to be able to show you what you can do with our new products.  So here is your sneak peek of just a few of the new papers.  I love them!  I know, I know its not much but like I said it's a sneak peek.  I think the strip is my favorite today.  But you know how that goes.  I guess I should say my favorite one is the one in my hand at that time.  LOL!  I actually love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment