Friday, February 16, 2018

Sweet Treats 3D Box for Organization

This is a short How-To video on making a 3D box to hold some of my itty bitties from my dry erase board.  I have been working on downsizing my studio from 2 rooms back down to 1 room.  That is a big chore but it will be worth it in the end.
Here is my dry erase board, my Grandkids love to play and draw all over it.  Sadly it has to go to make room for my Ikea Kaylex unit that I have in the other room.


These are the 2 Kaylex units that I will be putting in the other room Ugh!  Lots of rearranging and organizing going on.  Purging is a good thing to do often not just once in awhile.  Lol!  Note to self.


Here are the boxes that I made.  I will probably make more.  The finished size is 5 x 5 x 3  They ended up the perfect size for what I needed.


Here is the video.




Thanks for stopping by!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment