Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

We have a lot to share this week.  It is the start of Teacher Appreciation Week at my Grand kids School.  My DIL is the room Mom for my Grandson's Class.  Mrs. Davis and Mrs. Ostercamp are the teachers and so this week is all about them.  First we made this ruler wreath to hang on the outside of their door.  Close To My Heart has the perfect paper pack called Typeset you can see it here.  As you can see it goes great with anything to do with school.
The wooden rulers were cut in half.  The School House, Apple, Star, and the Room 1 were cut with the Cricut.  The pencils were from our stash.  The chalk board was from Michael's.  All the ribbon is Close To My Heart.  The canvas stickers and buttons are also Close To My Heart.

Cricut Cartridges used were:
Plantin Schoolbook
Happily Ever After
Close To My Heart's exclusive Art Philosophy

We hope they enjoy it!

Keep checking back we have lots to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment