Thursday, September 26, 2013

Layering done with Artbooking Z1906


I love the layered look!  So I had lots of fun designing this card. I realized that in putting my card together I forgot to stamp the image on the notebook piece.  I then cut up one of my photos to use behind the photo mat
This stamp set comes in the Artbooking collection Z1906 it is D1574 Take Note.
Don't forget that when you want to cut something that is not for a scrapbook page or you want it to cut at a specific size you must use the real dial button. 
I am going to enter this one in the H2H challenge alphabet soup.

 
The thanks is cut from the Artist collection Z1790.
Paper pack is Huntington X7174B
Cardstock: Kraft Z1375, Champagne X5931, Goldrush 1243, Twilight X5666, Outdoor Denim 1275.
And our new
Slate Striped Twist Ties Z1864
Thanks for stopping by. 
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Great Card Michele - love the way you used the different alphabets! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

    Lucy - DT
    Love 2 Create

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy I love the new Artbooking cartridge. It makes the layering so easy. Thanks for stoping by. The H2H Challenges are so much fun.

      Delete