Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Altered Book

Here is an altered book that I made from an old encyclopedia.  I am using it to hold cards and tags along with bits and pieces that I have.
These are so much fun to make. I used lots of pieces that were left over from past projects so I didn't make anything new for this.
This is one of the types of projects that Donna Jean puts together.  That was my inspiration for this one.  I reall like how this came out.
Donna Jean owns a Scrapbooking store in Carson City.  You can see her blog Here
The book is perfect for keeping things that you want to see and have on hand.
 I forgot to tell you that I reused the flowers on the sides of my Altered Book from my Fall wreath that I made awhile back it was knocked of the wall and broke that I could not repair it so now they are getting a new life.  You can see my other Wreaths here

No comments:

Post a Comment