Monday, April 15, 2013

Peace Sign Birthday Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is the card that I made for my Granddaughter Birthday.  Like I said in the last post she love Owls, Peace Signs, and Flower Power.  Funny that those are all thing that were big when I was young too.

I cut the card from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and the Peace Sign from the Cars Cricut Cartridge.  The Banner was a scrap piece that I had and just cut the ends out.  I popped up the peace sign with 3D foam tape Z1151

All products are Close To My Heart

Cardstock:  Sunset
                   Creme Brulee

Paper pack is Chantilly  X7163B
Buttons:  Chantilly Assortment Z1814

Stamp Set:  Card Chatter D1475

Paper flowers, Butterfly, and Silver mesh Flower and the little flowers are discontinued but were perfect for this project.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!  Come back again soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment