Monday, April 28, 2014

Breakfast for 2

If you know me you know I love my Vitamix.  I love everything about it.   So I decided to share one of my favorite with you.  Try it you just might like it. 
1 1/2 cups soy milk unsweetened
1 frozen kale/spinach muffin. (Another of my creations)
1/2 cup pineapple chunks and juice
2 big handfuls of frozen mixed berries (your choice)
1/2 banana

Mix by turning it on then turn dial to 10, variable switch to high.
Mix until it is smooth and creamy...
Time 1 minute or less.
Pour in 2 glasses and sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon.

Kale/Spinach Muffins

1 apple (whatever you like or have on hand
2 big handfuls of Kale
2 big handfuls of Spinach
1/2 cup of water

Mix: turn on, dial to 10, variable switch to high.  About 1 minute
Pour into muffin tins.  Freeze them then put them into a freezer bag.
You are now ready to put some goodness into your day. 
You can add these to soups, drinks, or any dish you want to hide some veggies in with out any one knowing.

I will do this for a whole bag of kale and a whole bag of Spinach.  That way I don't waste any of it.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Leave me a comment if you would like more.

No comments:

Post a Comment