Friday, October 14, 2016

October Kard Swap Club

Well it has been a very long time since I have shared our Kard Swap Cards.  I love Halloween and the Fall season colors.  I love it when there is a little moisture in the air and you just want to snuggle up with a good book under a blanket.  Most of us don't get to really do that but it does sound good anyway.  We're more likely to have a bowl of soup for dinner.  Ha! Ha!.  You know what I mean.
Oops I am getting sidetracked from my group.  Last night we met over at Cathy's house.  She is an Artist, she paint beautifully and does all kinds of crafts.  She has things all around her home that she has made and painted.
Our project was to stamp with Staz-On on a domino then color it in with markers.  I still need to put the ribbon on mine so I can take a picture of it for you to see.

Here are all the cards together on my hutch.  You can see more on my hutch here
You can see more banners here
The cards make great Halloween Decorations don't you think?



This is Donna's card.


This is Erin's card.  It is one of a One Sheet Wonder set that she got off Pinterest.


This is Kathy's card.  Inside it say's Wish you a Happy Halloween!


This is Cathy's card she embossed and then cut out the face with a craft knife.  Very clever!  I told you she was good!


This is Jeannie's card inside is like a card within a card.  So cute.  love the googly eyes.


This is Laurie's card.  Love the potion bottles.


This is mine.  The cat is fussy cut out and popped up.


This is Lani's card.  Lots of die cuts stacked on top of each other.


This is Debb's card.  I have to say this is my favorite one.  I love the face it is one stamp.  She embossed it and then added chalk around the eyes and lip.  Then used hair spray to keep the color on. Did I mention this is my favorite one.

We set our calendar for next year so you will be seeing these for awhile longer.  Keep checking back for more.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment