Sunday, January 1, 2017

The New Year is Here!

2017 is here! So lets get it started off right.  I have a lot to share this month.
We have so many new products,  a new Seasonal Expressions catalog too.
First off is the Welcome Home wreath.  I love this and you can personalize it to fit your needs.
You can buy the kit out right.  Or when you order $60.00 or more you can get the kit for FREE

I made this one just like the instructions tell you to do.  But I could see so many different ways to of  doing these.  You also end up with the center circle that I am going to decorate too.  I will post that at a later date. I really want you to know how easy this kit is to put together.  I takes a couple of hours to put together but I think it is worth it.  You get plenty of letter with your kit so you should be able to have it say what you want.

If you would like one or two you can get them here

No comments:

Post a Comment