Monday, May 1, 2017

No Worries Mimi Album

Here is a Mini that helped a friend make using that the No Worries G1127 Workshop Your Way paper pack, along with the No Worries coordinating cardstock pack 7220D, and the  Pack. I also used 13 sheets of Sapphire cardstock X5775 for the cover, binding, and pages.  Phew that is a lot of paper but it was so worth it.   I made this short video to show you all the page. I will record a longer video when it is all complete.  I think this is one of the fastest albums I have put together.  I love this paper pack and it lends itself to an album.  You can be the judge.  Let me know what you think.

 


 I used the Hidden Hinge Plus System by Kathy Orta King.  I love how it works and I think it will last a long time.  When you work this hard on something you want it to last.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is gorgeous! I'd love to buy the cutting guide/instructions from you but don't see a link anywhere. Please email me at artsyclare@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete