Saturday, August 4, 2018

My New Sign

Today I made myself a new sign for my craftroom.  CTMH corp had posted a picture of one and I just had to make it.  It was so easy to create. I have a 10 pack of 8x10's that I got at Walmart a long time ago.  I use some white Acrylic craft paint in a plastic cup then added a couple of drops of Lagoon Re-inker from CTMH.  Mixed it up but not completely and spread it on my canvas with a pallet knife.  I just kept spreading it until I was happy with it. 
You can see below I just used a tiny little bit of paint.


 This is the Acrylic Paint that I used and the Lagoon Re-inker.


Here is my canvas all painted.  I cut out my words using my Cricut Maker and Design Space.  The Vinyl that I used is a silver permanent vinyl that I got from Amazon.


I applied the vinyl and this is the end result.  I just love it and the saying too.


 Here it is hanging on my wall! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC! Your work space looks very happy - the sign is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself working in a lot of clutter lately. I quest I must like it that way! Lol

      Delete