Friday, September 14, 2018

Close To My Heart Season of Joy Cricut Cuts

I am loving the new Z3296 Cricut Season of Joy Digital Collection from Close To My Heart.  It is located on pages 116 - 117 in our new Seasonal Inspirations Sept. 2018 - Dec 2018 Idea Book.  These are just 2 of the cuts that I used but they will be so fun for the Holiday.  I put them on canvases that I had on hand.  I left them plain so you could see what they look like when you just cut them out and use them as is.

Here is the first one.  I used Close To My Heart:
New England Ivy, Candy Apple, and Fern Cardstock  I applied it to an 8x10 canvas that I had and I love it just plain.  I can see a lot of creative ways to use these cuts and I will be showing you some of the very soon!

Here is the second one that I did.  I used Close To My Heart
Candy Apple, and New England Ivy Cardstock to make this one as well.  I made this one larger and put it on a 12x12 canvas that I also had on hand.


Both were cut out on my Cricut Maker I use the 80lbs Cardstock setting for both of these.

Here are some of the over 45 images you will get there are also seveal 3-D projects too!  You can get yours here.



Thanks for stopping by and I will have another post ready for Tuesday!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


No comments:

Post a Comment