Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Wendy Vecchi Make Art STAY-tion

I have a great find that I think you will love.  I think it is going to be one of those must haves for your crafting needs.  It will be like having extra hands to help you out.

It is the Make Art STAY-tion by Wendy Vecchi from Ranger.  I got mine at It's All About The Scrapbook in Dixon, California.  I could hardly believe it when I saw it.  So I had to get it home and do an unboxing video for it.  I also created a stencil that you can use if you have Cricut Access.  It is in the comments of the video.

So here it is

OMG!  I can't believe I kept saying STAY cation.  Guess I really need a vacation.  I actually said it twice.


Well what do you think about it?  I would like to know.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

#michelesinkitstampit, #it'sallaboutthescrapbook, #makeartstay-tion,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment