Sunday, April 26, 2020

Making my next B size Basically Amazing Foundation Scrapbook Album

I am having fun make another B sized Basically Amazing Foundation Scrapbook Album from Jenofeve Designs.  I just love how the go together and the versatility of these books.  I am using the Garden Gingham paper pack and all the embellishment that I could get from It's All about the Scrapbook in Dixon, CA.  I have only just begun to put this book together and I am already happy with how it is coming together.  I am following along with Jennifer's YouTube videos on how to put this book together.  I have made a few mistakes with the first few pages.  The beauty of these templates is that it is very forgiving.  I am able to change it up with no problem at all.  Well almost! lol!  l
Here are the photos of what I have done so far.  I just love this paper pack.  Garden Gingham from My Minds Eye.














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment