Friday, September 26, 2014

Cricut Explore, How Cool Is It?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Well let me tell you!  My grandmother would have said "It is the best thing since sliced Bread!" and is it ever.
I had a customer Brenda that was telling me about a card that she made and how much she liked it.  I asked her if she would like to share it by being my Guest Designer for class this month and she was excited to do so.
Brenda came prepared with everything cut out and ready to go and told everyone that they would have to stamp and then cut out the Hot Air Balloon.  Everyone groaned and started in with I hate to cut things out.  So I scanned it and imported it into my Explore and by the time she had everything passed out I had a perfect hot air balloon cut out and ready for them to stamp on. Thanks to my Cricut Explore.  How cool is that!
Here is her card and the cut-out.
I used our new ShinHan twin touch alcohol markers to color in the hot air balloon.
I love how our new marker work they are the best.  They go on so smooth and easy!  No streaks and boy was this a fun card to make.
Thanks Brenda what a great card you came up with.
Thanks for the challenge under pressure to make the balloon a cut-out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment