Thursday, September 11, 2014

Frightfully Fun Halloween Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is a card that I made for a Class of First time card makers.  I love being able to show what I love to do with someone who has never made their own card before.  With our new ShinHan twin touch alcohol markers coloring is even easier and faster than ever before.  I was not sure how I would like our new markers but I can tell you first hand that you are going to love them.  Just try one and you will be hooked.

Stamp Set B1453 Frightfully Fun
Paper Pack is the X7185B Scaredy Cat
Z2010 White Enamel Stars
Cardstock Thistle X5769
Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
The ribbon piece is the tear strip off the top of the Scaredy Cat paper I used.

You can order everything you need Here!  Be sure to click the join in on My Online Gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment