Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Artfully Sent The First Cut

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I can't believe it, my Z3017 Artfully Sent cartridge came today so now it's time to play.  One of my customers was here so we made a Halloween card for her grandson.
I have a Cricut Explore so I was able to uplink my cartridge and play with it in the Cricut Design Center.  Helen liked the card on page 43 so we loaded up some Sunset cardstock for the base and Canary for the Pop-up. We used White Daisy for the spider web and Black for the spider.
The nice part about the Explore is that when you pick a card it will being all the parts with it so you only have to size it once and everything will fit.  I sized the card at 5.5 wide and that was all I had to do.
Here is the front.  We stamped it with D1605 Halloween Greetings, X7581B The Scardy Cat Paper pack, and the X7581C Scardy Cat Complements.

How cute and simple is this. I love how the pop-ups work.  Everything is from one key

The assembly book shows you how to put it together and where to put the glue.  Easy!

It really pops it up and makes it come alive!  I love how everything cuts at the right size no guessing.

You can order you Artfully Sent cartridge HERE!  You will qualify for the SOTM  for $5.00 and also the #30yearsofhappy stamp for FREE

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment