Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Tag

Here is one of the Christmas tags that we made in my class last Tuesday.  It uses the November Stamp Of The Month (SOTM), Cherish The Day S1111 on the ticket part of the the tag.  This month when you purschase $50.00 or more you are able to get the SOTM for only $5.00.  That's a great deal.  It has 44 stamps on it.  WOW!  That beats any Black Friday deal out there, I think.  What a great stamp set to have.  I can think of 3 different ways to use the tickets.  Birthday's, Holiday's, and reminder dates.
The Santa is from Christmas Cheer D1494.  The No Peeking!,  To:, and From: are from December 25th C1469.  All of these are fun stamp set for this time of year.
I used the Believe Paper Pack and 3 Bitty Sparkles.  I do love my sparkles!!  The reindeer trim piece is from the cut away on the edge of the Believe Paper.  I just love the trim pieces.  The Santa is water colored in and I used Liquid Applique for all the trim on Santa's suit.  The ticket is a cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (AP).  If you don't have this cartridge you don't know what you are missing.  It is so fun when paired with our coordinating stamp sets.  It truly is a must have.  The tag itself is cut from the AP cartridge too.

All products are Close To My Heart
Cardstock
Daisy White

Believe Paper Pack

Ink:
Holiday Red
Cranberry
New England Ivy

Liquid Applique

Stamp Sets:
Are all listed above.

Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Bundle

You can order all of this here

No comments:

Post a Comment