Sunday, November 20, 2011

Coffee Anyone

I made these a long time ago for a table that would have the Coffee Pots and Hot Water on them.   But with the holidays coming up I thought they might be fun to post now.
They are cut from the From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge.  I don't remember any of the sizes and the paper is from a retired paper pack.  When I saw the paper it made me think of the coffee pot from the 50's 60's with the Gold star burst on them (Not that I am dating my self or anything).  When I was asked to make something for the coffee table the paper popped into my head.  I just love when that happens!  The funny thing was shortly after putting them on the table and before most of the guest arrived the Coffee one was gone.  They looked everywhere but never found it.  I took it as a compliment that someone took it because they loved it and wanted to use it too.
Well here they are



I just folded a rectangle piece of paper in half for the tent. Then attach the pot and the words to the front.
The decaf is cut with individual letter (not sure which cart. I used for that). This was done years ago sorry.... From My Kitchen does not have Decaf on it but it should LOL. No one ever asks for my input on these things....
Well like I said with the Holiday's coming up I thought they might be of use to someone who wanted to make them too.
Let me know if you make them. I would love to see what you come up with too.

No comments:

Post a Comment