Saturday, October 27, 2012

Card Swap Group for October BEWARE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here are the cards that were made for the October Card Swap.  We meet at Gayle's this month and what a fun Spooktacular evening it was.  The cards that everyone made were great.  I know you want to see them.  So here they are:

First the group shot
 
This is Debb's, she used lots of elements that she cut out from the Art Philosophy Cartridge to make this card.  She pieced everyone together to make the witch and the backgroud.

 Here is Gayle's I love that Stamp and the die cut frame too.

Jeannine made this one.  It has a Mini Monster image and welded and flipped in her Gypsy to make the Mini Monster into a card on the front of the big card.  Very clever don't you think?  Check out the 3 googly eyes. 

Jodie did a Haunted House card cut with the fence and Haunted House from Happy Haunting I think??   The witch and the moon too.

Judy did Witches legs and used lace and ribbon for the dress.  Got to love that for sure!

 Kathy made her Mummy from strips of card stock that she sponged.  The bow give her flare.

Lani used her big shot to cut and emboss the elements on this cute card.  Oops I mean very scary card...  The pumpkin is made from 3 ovals.
 Laurie used her big shot for this one too.  I love the witches leg for the cake plate legs.  Who would't love to get this one.
 I made a treat holder for my card using up all my leftovers from spellbound WOTG Halloween party for 8.  It was full of Treats in the top pocket behind the Happy Halloween plaque.  But the Trick was on me.  By the time I shot this picture there was not a Treat in sight just empty wrappers in the box.  Someone enjoyed a little Treat I think.  LOL!  All the cutouts were from the Artiste Cartridge.  The fly and the ant I got at the $1.00 store.
We had a great desert that I did not get a picture of again.  That's because by the time I thought of taking the picture, it was gone!  Next month is at my house so keep checking back to see what we make for Thanksgiving.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are such a fun group. Thanks for the nice comment Linda.

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! What a great collection of Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and you are right now we have a great collection of cards.
      Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete