Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mini Album with The Artiste Cricut Cartridge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is a short Video that I made using the Chipboard Album pieces that come with your Cricut Artiste Collection Z1790.  The paper is cut from page 60.  It really is as easy as that.  All the measurements are on the chipboard package.  I used up lots of bit and pieces left from my Bliss paper pack that is retired. I gathered up all my metal pieces that were not used up in another project.  Everything is sponged in Chocolate Z2111.  I plan on taking some Black and White Photos and using the in this album.  I will make the photos Sepia Tone to match the Album.  So as you can see this is just the start of this project.  I will post the finished project soon. 
 
Thank for watching and check back to see it finished.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment