Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dream Pop and Hello

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
It has been awhile since I have posted any art work.  So here is a card using the Dream Pop paper pack.  You can get your with any $35.00 order from Close To My Heart.  It is the special this month for National Scrapbooking month.  My inspiration was from Here over at Mary Gunn's.  I love the Hello page 65 cut out from the Artiste cartridge.  When I saw her card I just had to make one using it.
If you look at the pink paper on the background you will see that it is embossed and so are the papers that I cut out the flowers from.  These are just a few of the paper and they come already embossed.  You would want to miss out on this one.
The little tag I cut out from the Artiste page 37> accent4 and it is stamped using the A1119 A Garden
The flowers are cut from the Art Philosophy page 50.
The printed paper is cut with the Ticket shape page 25 from the Art Philosophy.
I tied the little tag to the hello with our bakers twine Z1701 Neutral assortment.

Have fun with the Dream Pop paper.  Be sure to get yours soon because it is only available until May 31, 2013.
You can order yours here

No comments:

Post a Comment