Thursday, May 30, 2013

For Always and A Flowering Bunch

Here is a card that I made using the For Always X7165C, A Flowering Bunch S1306.  This is a very simple and fast card.  If you needed to make multiple cards this one would go together pretty fast.  It is stamped right on the card itself.   
The Flower was cut from the Artiste page 32.
The leaves are cut from the Artiste page 54, Accent4.
The flower center Artiste page 38
 
I used our new alcohol markers and boy do I love them the are so smooth and the flow is unbelievable.  The markers come in sets of 2 the real color and then the other one you will get is either a lighter shade or a darker shade.  You can see the 2 colors you will get when you order Cotton Candy.  The leaves are with Olive.
 
The Stamp Set is the June Stamp of the Month S1306 A Flowering Bunch.  This one will be available only during the month of June (it's a sneak peak).
I got my inspiration from Jean Johnson for this one.  We have so many inspirational ladies at Close To My Heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment