Monday, November 25, 2013

Altered Composition Book

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I have so much fun creating Altered Composition Books for friends.  I made this for a friend that has had our whole travel group over to her home many times.  Her and her husband are such a nice couple.  I have enjoyed getting to know them this year.
While we were in Italy I took this picture of Terry on our last night just before we entered the restaurant.  We were standing across the street and we hollered at her and then she did the pose.  I love it when I capture fun spontaneous things.
When I was looking for the paper I would use I just happened to pick up the Claire Workshop on the Go.  On the stamp set one of the stamps said Express yourself.  So I used it and the paper.  It all goes together nicely I think.  I like it when I don't have to think about what goes with what.
Then I went to my goodies drawers and started pulling out things that I had and in no time it was done.  Everything is Close To My Heart except the Ribbon.  I really love it when I use up things from my stash.  But somehow that never seems to really get smaller!  Hummmm.
I think I have said that I love to doodle so the stitching I drew on.
Stamp sets:
    C1552 Claire WOTG  No longer available
     D1577 Sparkle & Shine Scrapbook WOTG You can see it below.  I circled it in Red. This stamp set can be used for lots more that Christmas.

Ribbon:
      The chocolate ribbon is from my stash
      Z1800 Colonial White Rosette Ribbon

      Z1764 Just Blooms Paper Shapes
      Z1753 Brown & Tan Sparkles
      Z1817 Slate Polka-dot Washi Tape

Everything else is from my stash.
Place your order HERE!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  Let me know if you have any questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment