Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome To November

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Well I hope your day is as beautiful as mine is.  The sun is out and it should be in the 70's again today.  My Grand kids had a wonderful Halloween as a Gypsy, Werewolf, and Tinkerbell.  Now it is on to the next Holiday.  I love the Fall colors so it is one of my favorite times of the year.  If you like the fall colors in California June Lake is beautiful this time of the year.  June Lake Loop is gorgeous.  The is just one of the beautiful pictures I got.  Guess I will have to make a My Crush Book with the pictures of this trip.

This months Stamp of the Month is: Illuminate (S1311A).  When you purchase $50.00 or more you will be able to get this stamp set for only $5.00 reg $17.95.  You can join in on my online order and it will be sent to your door.  Order yours here then click on the Join button for the November online Gathering.


This will go perfect with the My Crush Book about June Lake because all the little towns had the street lamps that look just like these.
The Sparkle & Shine will look great with the pictures of the sun hitting the lake and making it shimmer like diamonds.
I will post more about that soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment