Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Desk Calendar for 2014

I have been wanting to make an easel card calendar and I knew I had to make one now.  I do a calendar every year but they are usually smaller.  You can see last years calendar here.   So here is my take on it.  I used the Laughing Lola paper X7170B.  I printed a calendar that was on my computer.  The flowers were from the Art Philosophy cartridge Z1686. The stamp set is Horray Bouquet D1491 and you can see what else I have made with this stamp set here
You can change out the photos and the calendar as you like.  The calendar is just one that was on my computer but you can download them off the internet for free if you do a search for them.

I had made a fall wreath that just kept jumping off my wall.  It broke so may times that I could not repair it any more.  So now I use all the flowers and leaves on different projects.  I guess it never wanted to be a wall flower for one.  It wanted to be used and shared with many.  You can read all about my wreath here

The brads, photo clip, and ribbon are from my stash.  I love it when I get to use my stash.

Be sure to check out the while supplies last section here to see the great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment